efficiency is key
By installing window film to your property, you are instantly improving the efficiency of the HVAC system. This means lower monthly energy costs, less repairs to your HVAC system, and ultimately more money in your pocket. A building can only be as efficient as you make it. So when thinking about making energy efficient upgrades, think Vista. It is the cost effective alternative to changing your windows. It is so efficient that the typical ROI is 3 years. Savings between 5%-15% in total electrical costs may be expected in commercial applications.
Take the leed
By lowering energy costs, reducing carbon emissions and improving aesthetics, Vista commercial window tinting can help your building qualify for up to 9 points in LEED certification.
- Light Pollution Reduction (1 Point)
- Optimizing Energy Performance (1 to 3 Points)
- Improving Thermal Comfort (1 Point)
- Providing Daylighting and Views (1 to 2 Points)
- Innovations in Operations and Upgrades (1 Point)
- Optimize Use of Alternative Materials (1 Point)
AESTHETICS and PERFORMANCE
Window film can change the entire look of your building if that is what you are going for. It can make your dull building look new again, all while blocking up to 78% of the heat and 99.9% of the harmful UV rays.